Hi Everyone! I hopeyou all had a good week! For Financial Peace this week you have the following assignments.
Do the review at the end of Chapter 2. We did not get through the last part but we are going to keep going because we don't want to get behind more. We will finish the last part if time allows. Thank you to the students who gave up your lunch time to catch up. I really appreciate it. I'll try not to let us get behind again!
In addition to the review. Go over the Vocabulary words. You don't have to write them down , but please be familiar with them.
Your Challenge for this week is to read everything in grey in Chapters 1 & 2. In Chapter 3 please fill out page 32.
Also read through Chapter 2 in penny candy. As I have told you I have my degree in Economics and I really wish I had of read this book in college. When you do these assignments remember that by becoming financially successful you will be better able to achieve your life's mission .
See you on Friday! Have a great week!!
No comments:
Post a Comment