Thursday, January 19, 2012

Financial Peace

Hi Students!
   I'm so excited I get to have you for two class periods tomorrow!!! We should make some good ground with out having to give up lunch. I just wanted to remind you about your challenge for tomorrow.
It's not much but I think it could help you with figuring out your life's mission. This week's challenge is Exercise 3 in Cash, Cars and College.

What is it that I would do with my time if I could choose to do whatever I wanted?

What types of activities would really make me excited to get out of bed each morning.

What are ten things that i could do to make money?

Now, pick the three money -making opportunities from that list if ten that you would really enjoy. This list is the foundation of purpose. Start here to decide what you are going to do now to serve your community and make money,too.

Bring these class!

You should have read Chapters 1-5 in What ever happened to penny candy by this week. If you are caught up on your reading you get an extra treat!

See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment