Hi Everyone!
I missed you all last FP class. I hope Brother Towle didn't suprise anyone! My niece got married in NC. Tyler and I went back for the wedding and got to go to Raliegh , N.C. temple!!!
OK back to work though. I would like you to have chapter six finished which should be no suprise for you ( that was due last class) and do as much on chapter seven (up to the point we are in the video). Please have read through chapter 8 in Penny Candy! I would like for you to start working on having your book completely filled out up until this point. I am going to collect them soon so you will have the right answers.
See you Friday! we have two class periods. I will bring a snack! We will be able to finish the whole book if we use this time wisely!
No comments:
Post a Comment