Monday, December 12, 2011

Service Project at the Charleston

I'm so excited for Thursday! We are going to have so much fun!!! There is a lot of information I want you to have.
1. We will meet at the Charleston at 1:00 PM.The address is:
10020 North 4600 West, Cedar Hills, UT 84062
(801) 772-0123
My cell is 916-798-6464 if you get lost
2. If you have any Christmas musical pieces you have prepared bring them to perform.
3. We will start the performance at 1:15 sharp.
4. At 2:00 we play bingo with the residence.
5. We will come back to my house after at 3:00 for some fun and games!!!
This is important we will be playing games that are not board games so I'd like to ask if a few people would find a fun game to play. I already have about three.
* you need to bring a treat to share. Some healthy treats would be nice as well as some homemade goodies.
* also upon request we will be having a white elephant exchange. This will be fun if you find something you know everyone is going to want! Do not spend more than 5$
6. We should be done between 5:30 and 6:00PM

I want you all to know I think you are great! With all of your hard work I think it's time for a little fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment